For whatever the reason you now find yourself living the single life. That means you are now alone it does not mean you are lonely. You still have your friends and you still have your family, most importantly you have yourself and it’s time to get to know who you are.
Here are some helpful reminders that will help you stay positive and keep you on your journey of learning to enjoy your own company
· Rome wasn’t built in a day, your journey must be taken with a positive attitude and patience it will take time for you to recognise and learn who you truly are and what you truly like and want from your life. Life is very beautiful, and so very short, so enjoy every moment of it to the fullest. What has happened has past look forward never backwards.
· Let go. Don’t think about being alone, just accept it. Remember being alone does not mean you have to be lonely
· Have fun, find activities that you love to do or new hobbies take advantage of the time you have to yourself and embrace it.
· Don’t let others especially married friends and colleagues influence or pressure you allow you to feel foolish or inadequate about being single. If you do not feel ready to play the 3rd wheel at a dinner date politely decline, never place yourself in a situation you know will make you feel uncomfortable until you are strong and your independence, as a single woman feels more like a choice rather than a situation.
· Keep your mind as active open your creative side and let it flow even if it is an overhaul of the Linen cupboard or an entire new look to your Pinterest Account.
· Don’t jump into a new relationship it’ll come when it’s supposed to come. Be patient to let your life take its own course, you are starting to enjoy your own company you know what your wants and needs are and you should not settle for anything less than what will suit you a significant other
· Be confident and respect yourself always. Walk tall, take time and effort with your appearance and enjoy what looks back at you in the mirror
· Keep a percentage of Focus on yourself. Listen to your inner voice and feelings
· Keep lists and stick to Routines, keep a clean, house rise early are all well-known tips to help one feel good about themselves
THE BIGGEST TIP OF ALL IS TO REPLACE THE WORD ALONE WITH THE WORDS BY MYSLF.
10 ACTIVITIES TO WITH YOUR CHILDREN IF YOU HAVE A FAMILY
BUSHWALKING BEACH TRIP WITH PICNIC TAKE THEM TO THE HORSE RACES
COOK CAKES AT HOME MAKE FESTIVITY CRAFTS GO TO THE MOVIES GO FISHING
VISIT FAMILY HIRE A TENNIS COURT FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS TAKE THEM TO THE ZOO
10 ACTIVITIES FOR YOU TO DO BY YOURSELF
TAKE A CLASS SUCH AS YOGA OR ZUMBA LEARN A NEW CRAFT MAYBE CANDLE OR SOAP MAKING LEARN BREATHING TECHNIQUES AND MEDITATION (YOU TUBE TUTORIALS) RE-INVENT YOURSELF, THROW OUT SOME OF YOUR CLOTHING AND PURCHASE SOME NEW ITEMS, REINVENT THE WAY YOU WEAR YOUR MAKE UP GET A NEW HAIRSTYLE SPEND A DAY GOING TO GARAGE SALE BECOME A THRIFT/OP SHOPPER LEARN TO SELL ON ETSY OR EBAY TAKE YOURSELF OFF TO THE BEACH OR TO THE RIVER WITH A GREAT BOOK USE PINTEREST AS INSPIRATION AND REDECORATE PARTS OF YOUR HOME START BLOGGING GO FOR A WALK JOIN A GYM
THIS IS JUST THE START REMEMBER TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY AND CAN BE THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. YOU ARE A STRONG INDEPENDANT WOMAN AND NEED TO RELY ON ONLY ONE PERSON AND THAT PERSON IS YOU.